Legion of Allure
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Legion of Allure Guild

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
***Please check Allure's website for Event schedule!***New L^A guild hues now at Guild Hall!***
¤Allure of the Unknown
¤UOGuide
¤UO Stratics
¤Allure Wiki
¤EasyUO
¤Tower of Roses
Latest topics
» ïðîãðàììû íàâèãàöèè
Ranger, Skirmisher and Woodman Quests EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 6:36 pm by Guest

» What are we all listening to?
Ranger, Skirmisher and Woodman Quests EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 4:07 pm by Alex

» Bad news
Ranger, Skirmisher and Woodman Quests EmptyFri May 14, 2010 5:53 pm by Alex

» Introducing Self
Ranger, Skirmisher and Woodman Quests EmptyFri May 07, 2010 9:46 pm by Lanfear

» Recruit!
Ranger, Skirmisher and Woodman Quests EmptyFri May 07, 2010 9:42 pm by Lanfear

Ranger, Skirmisher and Woodman Quests

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Celahir Nightbow
Admin
Admin
Celahir Nightbow

Ranger, Skirmisher and Woodman Quests Empty
PostSubject: Ranger, Skirmisher and Woodman Quests   Ranger, Skirmisher and Woodman Quests EmptyMon Feb 02, 2009 8:34 pm

Please respect those that walk The Archer's Hall. Not all that live there are Elves like myself, majestic and beautiful. Among those that reside at my home is a spirit called Ashia, whose crossbow once guarded her father, a powerful noble. Even as a child, her marksmanship was art to be feared. After her death, she traveled through many portals to get back home. Unfortunately, this took many years and by the time she reached her destination, her family had long died. Where her family's land once proudly blossomed is where my home now stands, The Archer's Hall.

In her anger she was able to conjure up one last spell, a spell that destroyed almost everything that grew there. The spell was weak and did not manage to destroy my home, though it did wipe out the gardens and walls from my roof. Worry not, there are Orcs who currently work to re-build it...cheap labor! I woke up to find a dejected spirit kneeling on the burning grass that I once called my front yard. I quickly summoned Water Elementals to put out the flames, which they did with ease. She had failed and now felt very badly for what she had done. I could not harness any ill will towards a homesick child, one that carried dried peaches and berry juice, a child's bedtime treat. I welcomed her into my home, and she quickly ran inside to find that everything she knew was now gone. She then sat down, fearful and confused about what she now was and swore that if she was allowed to remain that she would guard my home. I agreed and gave her access to all floors of my home. Though strong with her otherworldly powers, she is still a clumsy and naive young spirit. Treat her well and you will have an ally for the rest of your days.

She is the caretaker of my home. If she asks anything of you, then it will be in your best interest to help.

*A piece of parchment appears in Celahir's hand*

Ahh, it seems that our little friend has asked for our help! Will you help us? I can reward my archers with prestige and title. Come!
Back to top Go down
https://legionofallure.forumakers.com
Celahir Nightbow
Admin
Admin
Celahir Nightbow

PostSubject: A Flood of Tears   Ranger, Skirmisher and Woodman Quests EmptyMon Feb 02, 2009 8:47 pm

"A Flood of Tears"

Rangers

Whose there?! Ahh, a sneaky Ranger. Your type walks the shadows right? Why?... are all of you ugly or something? *takes a closer look* No comment. If you came here to just stare, then be off with ya. Window shoppers and lookie loos like to touch but never smell like pretty jingling gold pieces.

*Pauses and looks confused*

Pardon me, I seem to have misplaced my *looks around in a frantic manner* Oh No! ... My, my box of keepsakes is gone! I had items here that reminded me of Mama and Papa!. *Begins to cry* I must have dropped them, my things! *wipes tears* I had arranged them in small pouches as to remember different times of my life. *Face sinks into hands*

Hey, can you help me please? I would be very greatful and so would my friend, Lord Celahir. The items must still be inside this home. I seldom leave now. I hope those stinky Orcs didn't steal them, they like to collect things like ferrets and crows. Well, what say you?! Please, how can you deny such a pretty little ghost like me? Oh, and watch out..I was on the roof last night and horrible beasts were there too. They looked ..like, giant bugs!

Objective:

Recover the following items stored in pouches:

A ripped Tribal Mask.
Rusty Shadow Ingots.
An old dusty robe.
Strange jewels.
A painting of a bearded lady.

Reward:

Promotion to the "Guerilla" rank.

Back to top Go down
Celahir Nightbow
Admin
Admin
Celahir Nightbow

PostSubject: Skirmishers   Ranger, Skirmisher and Woodman Quests EmptyMon Feb 02, 2009 8:56 pm

"The Screaming Vines"

Skirmishers

So, you want a promotion eh? Let's take a look at you and see if you look worthy.

*Shakes head* Whatever, maybe you can prove me wrong .. I'm not holding my breath though! *Falls through chair* You saw nothing! NOTHING! ... umm, aye, of course... you inquire about the "Longbowman" title. Ask nicely *pauses* Excellent! I tricked
you, you didn't need to ask nicely after all! *laughs* Alright, let's get to it!

When I had a corporeal form, many were mean to me. I know, how can you be mean to something so sweet right? Well, you see, I enjoyed picking berries, specially the berries that grew near a Brigand Outpost. Those were as sweet as me and as tasty as one of Lord Celahir's peach cobblers. One day I saw the brightest berry growing near the wooden walls of the outpost, the vines stretched high towards the sky, like thorny arms, and I skipped over to claim my reward. Can you picture me all happy and skipping? It was great and all up until I was savagely attacked by their archers. I went down faster than a fat Orc in a game of paintball! Then as my life slipped away, I saw them eating the berries I had worked all day to pick! *looks sad* Will you help me? I will pass on my
recommendations to Lord Celahir. If you are successful, perhaps you can get a nice reward out of it. Again, don't hold your breath!

Objective:

Go to the Brigand Outpost and exterminate anything that moves.

Reward:

Promotion to the "Longbowman" rank.
Back to top Go down
Celahir Nightbow
Admin
Admin
Celahir Nightbow

PostSubject: Woodsman   Ranger, Skirmisher and Woodman Quests EmptyMon Feb 02, 2009 9:04 pm

"The Traders Mount"

Woodsman

*starts singing* Here comes another one, one that will do some tasks *stops singing*

Why, haalloo there, I didn't see you coming. *Grins evily* My word, you look really nice! I have never seen anything so fantastic! Such ravishing clothes and... Why are you looking at me like I look like I want something? I don't look that way do I? *sighs and closes eyes* *Opens up one eye and makes sure the person is still there* Let's start over, shall we?

I am ... Ugh, let's just say, the way to something special. Have you ever heard of "Occlo Isle Mares"? I used to ride them when I was alive and breathing. Such majestic beasts with no evil bones or selfish hooves. The people on that island are peaceful Lizardfolk and Humans, working together to achieve a diverse community. They traded the Mares in exchange for sacks of flour, fruit and magical armor called "Mithril". This Mithril armor is said to be in the possession of some evil Elves living North of the Ilshnear town of Lakeshire. I never got the chance to see such armor and would like the opportunity to do so. It would bring me that much closer to the people who live on that island. Oh, and could you also bring back 5 Elven Robes, they say that the craftsmanship is absolutely top notch. These Elves ride amazing steeds as well, let's see how they match up against the Mares I used to ride. Bring one back will ya?!

Objective:

Bring back 1 piece of Mithril Armor(May be purchased).
5 Elven Robes
1 Elven Steed

Reward:

Promotion to the "Survivalist" rank.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ranger, Skirmisher and Woodman Quests   Ranger, Skirmisher and Woodman Quests Empty

Back to top Go down

Ranger, Skirmisher and Woodman Quests
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Legion of Allure :: Factions of L^A :: Archers-
Jump to: