Legion of Allure
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Legion of Allure Guild

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
***Please check Allure's website for Event schedule!***New L^A guild hues now at Guild Hall!***
¤Allure of the Unknown
¤UOGuide
¤UO Stratics
¤Allure Wiki
¤EasyUO
¤Tower of Roses
Latest topics
» ïðîãðàììû íàâèãàöèè
May not be on as much for the next 3-4 weeks EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 6:36 pm by Guest

» What are we all listening to?
May not be on as much for the next 3-4 weeks EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 4:07 pm by Alex

» Bad news
May not be on as much for the next 3-4 weeks EmptyFri May 14, 2010 5:53 pm by Alex

» Introducing Self
May not be on as much for the next 3-4 weeks EmptyFri May 07, 2010 9:46 pm by Lanfear

» Recruit!
May not be on as much for the next 3-4 weeks EmptyFri May 07, 2010 9:42 pm by Lanfear

May not be on as much for the next 3-4 weeks

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Alex
Master Warlock
Master Warlock
Alex

May not be on as much for the next 3-4 weeks Empty
PostSubject: May not be on as much for the next 3-4 weeks   May not be on as much for the next 3-4 weeks EmptyWed Feb 18, 2009 12:33 am

Even thou im not on regularly anyways my visits in uo will be even briefer because for the next 3and a half weeks we have to study for the ogt.
On march 9th to 13th (another friday the13th spooky right?) ill taking it. and soon after that ill have to take a test to get my learners pemit for driving
Back to top Go down
Celahir Nightbow
Admin
Admin
Celahir Nightbow

PostSubject: Re: May not be on as much for the next 3-4 weeks   May not be on as much for the next 3-4 weeks EmptyThu Mar 05, 2009 5:57 pm

If you ever feel tired while driving, put the vehicle on autopilot.

Seriously, read up on road signs. Also make sure that you understand what lanes you can turn into(don't turn left into a brick wall). Believe it or not pictures help so don't get all proud and acting all smart. From what people tell me, the recent test is brutal if you have never driven before. STUDY THE BOOK. May the schwartz be with you.
Back to top Go down
https://legionofallure.forumakers.com
Alex
Master Warlock
Master Warlock
Alex

PostSubject: Re: May not be on as much for the next 3-4 weeks   May not be on as much for the next 3-4 weeks EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 5:41 pm

your not doing too much to help out my confidence here ya know
Back to top Go down
Alex
Master Warlock
Master Warlock
Alex

PostSubject: Re: May not be on as much for the next 3-4 weeks   May not be on as much for the next 3-4 weeks EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 11:43 pm

Reading Ohio graduation Test down
4 left to go!
Back to top Go down
Celahir Nightbow
Admin
Admin
Celahir Nightbow

PostSubject: Re: May not be on as much for the next 3-4 weeks   May not be on as much for the next 3-4 weeks EmptyTue Mar 10, 2009 7:39 pm

Good luck. I am rooting for you and know that you will succeed.

Don't let me down and do not disappoint the whole state of Ohio. Please don't make fools of us all!

No pressure.
Back to top Go down
Lanfear
Elemental Firecaller
Elemental Firecaller
Lanfear

PostSubject: Re: May not be on as much for the next 3-4 weeks   May not be on as much for the next 3-4 weeks EmptyWed Mar 11, 2009 1:23 am

Have you seen the movie "Gummo"? it is a story about some people in Ohio I do think it is fictional but a friend who once lived in Ohio said the way the people acted was not far off. So if you wrestle with your kitchen furniture before you go out to take your driving test, it would make sense to me.
Back to top Go down
Alex
Master Warlock
Master Warlock
Alex

PostSubject: Re: May not be on as much for the next 3-4 weeks   May not be on as much for the next 3-4 weeks EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 2:19 pm

lol its not the driving test im worried about its the OGT the sooner i pass it the sooner i can get out of school pretty much

P.S. also it depends on which part of ohio your friend lived in
Back to top Go down
Celahir Nightbow
Admin
Admin
Celahir Nightbow

PostSubject: Re: May not be on as much for the next 3-4 weeks   May not be on as much for the next 3-4 weeks EmptySat Mar 14, 2009 2:38 pm

You going to apply to OSU? Oh, to be young and gullible again. I sleep on that pillow of memories every frakkin night and nothing is sweeter than being an intelligent sucker in college. Was that an oxymoron? yes.

....*cries and holds pillow like a baby* Eat your hummus little baby *starts to wail*
Back to top Go down
Alex
Master Warlock
Master Warlock
Alex

PostSubject: Re: May not be on as much for the next 3-4 weeks   May not be on as much for the next 3-4 weeks EmptySun Mar 15, 2009 12:11 pm

Probally gonna move to seattle when i turn 18 so.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: May not be on as much for the next 3-4 weeks   May not be on as much for the next 3-4 weeks Empty

Back to top Go down

May not be on as much for the next 3-4 weeks
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Legion of Allure :: Welcome :: General-
Jump to: