Legion of Allure
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Legion of Allure Guild

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
***Please check Allure's website for Event schedule!***New L^A guild hues now at Guild Hall!***
¤Allure of the Unknown
¤UOGuide
¤UO Stratics
¤Allure Wiki
¤EasyUO
¤Tower of Roses
Latest topics
» ïðîãðàììû íàâèãàöèè
Joint event proposal EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 6:36 pm by Guest

» What are we all listening to?
Joint event proposal EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 4:07 pm by Alex

» Bad news
Joint event proposal EmptyFri May 14, 2010 5:53 pm by Alex

» Introducing Self
Joint event proposal EmptyFri May 07, 2010 9:46 pm by Lanfear

» Recruit!
Joint event proposal EmptyFri May 07, 2010 9:42 pm by Lanfear

Joint event proposal

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Celahir Nightbow
Admin
Admin
Celahir Nightbow

Joint event proposal Empty
PostSubject: Joint event proposal   Joint event proposal EmptySun Apr 06, 2008 5:02 pm

Me and Lady Lanfear have some ideas about an event that will take place in 2 locations. We are still sorting out some details but it will most likely involve puzzles and ludicrous amounts of monsters cheers . We would most likely need to meet with the leaders to speak of this before any real details are revealed .... Wink send me or Lanfear a PM, please.

Lanfear has done some serious modifications to her home and that stage of the event could be super fun. We await word from the leaders and hopefully we can work something out. Please feel free to post here, send messages to us here or PM's in game. Thank you.
Back to top Go down
https://legionofallure.forumakers.com
Lord Arwald
Orc Baby
Orc Baby
Lord Arwald

PostSubject: Re: Joint event proposal   Joint event proposal EmptyMon Apr 07, 2008 3:26 am

Sounds fun. If its properly planned event, then I think its ok.
Back to top Go down
Alex
Master Warlock
Master Warlock
Alex

PostSubject: Re: Joint event proposal   Joint event proposal EmptyMon Apr 07, 2008 9:18 pm

well cuz theres no details thus far i cant comment too much on it but if its properly planned like arwalds says then sure ill be there....i hope
Back to top Go down
Drake
Ogre Foreman
Ogre Foreman
Drake

PostSubject: Event   Joint event proposal EmptyTue Apr 08, 2008 4:29 pm

I wonder when are we going to keep that pvp event? Or have you kept it already. I haven´t seen much people online. Usually it´s just me and Midge. I have also seen Otus and Arwald during this week. Where are you people? Smile
Back to top Go down
Celahir Nightbow
Admin
Admin
Celahir Nightbow

PostSubject: Re: Joint event proposal   Joint event proposal EmptyTue Apr 08, 2008 5:30 pm

No we haven't done the PvP event yet, Drake. We need the judges for that! lol! . The event me and Lanfear are planning would of course be after the PvP event. Maybe this weekend we can do the player versus player or just shoot me a PM here or in-game and I will write something up for the homepage when you guys think is the right time.

you see this guy? ---> cherry , he will so be eaten in a pie soon.
Back to top Go down
https://legionofallure.forumakers.com
Lanfear
Elemental Firecaller
Elemental Firecaller
Lanfear

PostSubject: Re: Joint event proposal   Joint event proposal EmptyWed Apr 09, 2008 5:04 am

Just let me know when the PvP event will be and I will be on. I am working on getting things for the event Celahir and I have in the works. Trying to think of and get my hands on some things that may be good rewards for the event.
Back to top Go down
Drake
Ogre Foreman
Ogre Foreman
Drake

PostSubject: pvp event.   Joint event proposal EmptySat Apr 12, 2008 10:40 am

Ok I think Ideal time for our event would be next weekend saturday 11 am allure time which makes our time in Finland be 7pm in the evening. Sleep time for the chef!
Back to top Go down
Lanfear
Elemental Firecaller
Elemental Firecaller
Lanfear

PostSubject: Re: Joint event proposal   Joint event proposal EmptySat Apr 12, 2008 11:17 am

I won't make the PvP event next Saturday. I will be on a plane flying to California. I will not be on at all from April 19th to April 27th. Do not let my absence postpone the event I am sure you will have plenty of others to participate.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Joint event proposal   Joint event proposal Empty

Back to top Go down

Joint event proposal
Page 1 of 1