Legion of Allure Guild

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
***Please check Allure's website for Event schedule!***New L^A guild hues now at Guild Hall!***
Allure of the Unknown
UOGuide
UO Stratics
Allure Wiki
EasyUO
Tower of Roses
Latest topics
» 
Mon Jul 25, 2011 6:36 pm by Guest

» What are we all listening to?
Sun Aug 22, 2010 4:07 pm by Alex

» Bad news
Fri May 14, 2010 5:53 pm by Alex

» Introducing Self
Fri May 07, 2010 9:46 pm by Lanfear

» Recruit!
Fri May 07, 2010 9:42 pm by Lanfear

Share | 

Video Games outside our little UO world.

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Celahir Nightbow
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Video Games outside our little UO world.   Fri Mar 28, 2008 6:23 pm

FIFA 08 baby!

..played Patapon for a while but had to stop because I kept saying the chants in public. geek
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://legionofallure.forumakers.com
Alex
Master Warlock
Master Warlock

PostSubject: Re: Video Games outside our little UO world.   Fri Mar 28, 2008 9:05 pm

XD lol rappelz WoW,Gunz,Free Allegiance <thats an incredibly good gameif u like scifi and stuff. um sims2,runescape,halo,travian,and i think thats it not counting console games.
hmm m thats all....................i think
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Skorcher
Ogre Potion Tester
Ogre Potion Tester

PostSubject: Re: Video Games outside our little UO world.   Fri Mar 28, 2008 11:44 pm

Well recently it's been Call of Duty 4 and Crysis, but I beat those now. Other than that, I've been playing Guitar Hero and Unreal Tournament 3 lately. I'm sure more will be thrown into the rotation fairly soon. Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alex
Master Warlock
Master Warlock

PostSubject: Re: Video Games outside our little UO world.   Sat Mar 29, 2008 12:07 am

lol ill list console games now...... halo3, guitair hero2 rockband...assassins creed, rainbow six vegas,pacman xD, and oblivion
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lord Otus
Ogre Potion Tester
Ogre Potion Tester

PostSubject: Re: Video Games outside our little UO world.   Sun Mar 30, 2008 1:22 am

Well, I don't really play a lots of console games but if I play it is usually some NES or SNES game. Especially I like to play Ivan "Ironman" Stewart's Super Off Road, Gauntlet II or Nintendo world cup on NES with Arwald and Neolith Wink

And of course there are some Gamecube, Wii and PS2 games we like to play too.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Celahir Nightbow
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Video Games outside our little UO world.   Sun Mar 30, 2008 3:09 am

SNES is by far the best console ever made. I love the new consoles and all but SNES was like too good for me. Then again I was very impressionable. NHL 95 and Zelda kept me off the streets, that and the guitar hehe.

I would probably go for Oblivion and the new Unreal Tourney if I ever upgraded.
Back to top Go down
Alex
Master Warlock
Master Warlock

PostSubject: Re: Video Games outside our little UO world.   Sun Mar 30, 2008 8:32 pm

oblivion needs one upgrade to make it better than uo.... online multiplayer playing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Neolith
Orc Mud Farmer
Orc Mud Farmer

PostSubject: Re: Video Games outside our little UO world.   Mon Mar 31, 2008 6:37 am

I used to play games like Diablo 2, Half-life 2 and Warcraft 3 with my computer, now I play mostly (only) UO. I also play some games like Mario Kart, Super Smash Bros. (want it back nao!), Medal of Honour: Rising Sun and lots of other multiplayer games with my friends, Otus and Arwald.

And of course I play Heroes III with UPI, my bestest friend for everest... just kidding. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Celahir Nightbow
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Video Games outside our little UO world.   Tue Apr 01, 2008 8:02 pm

Diablo 2 I still play from time to time. I bought the battle chest years ago so I am always willing to make a character and waste more time hehe. I got dibs on the Druid!
Back to top Go down
Lord Arwald
Orc Baby
Orc Baby

PostSubject: Re: Video Games outside our little UO world.   Wed Apr 02, 2008 5:27 am

I play all kinds of MMORPGs and all kinds of roleplaying games. I love old games and old consoles like NES.
I have playstation 2 and I play games like Dynasty warriors, Timesplitters, Final Fantasy and God of War. And when I really get bored, I play Diablo 2 Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alex
Master Warlock
Master Warlock

PostSubject: Re: Video Games outside our little UO world.   Wed Apr 02, 2008 10:24 pm

ahh good times.... Army of 2 FTW!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=larWIi0I0VA
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lanfear
Elemental Firecaller
Elemental Firecaller

PostSubject: Re: Video Games outside our little UO world.   Wed Apr 09, 2008 5:11 am

Been playing Dynasty Warriors 6, Resistance fall of man, and I now have Final Fantasy VII crisis core. also picked up Castlevania the Dracula X chronicles.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alex
Master Warlock
Master Warlock

PostSubject: Re: Video Games outside our little UO world.   Wed Apr 09, 2008 9:35 pm

so what you think of crisis core?

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Celahir Nightbow
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Video Games outside our little UO world.   Wed Apr 09, 2008 9:43 pm

I'm playing Crisis Core myself and it's real good. The side missions are nice and they really help. I always yell out "Triple 7's baby" every time I level hehe.

Back to top Go down
Lanfear
Elemental Firecaller
Elemental Firecaller

PostSubject: Re: Video Games outside our little UO world.   Wed Apr 09, 2008 11:35 pm

I really like Crisis Core, it gives a lot of background story involving the FFVII characters. The battle system is a lot like that of FFXII, it does have random battle in a way but it is cool. The side missions are a great way to level up and get better items and it is a good thing too because you run into some tough opponents rather quickly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Celahir Nightbow
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Video Games outside our little UO world.   Thu Apr 10, 2008 12:27 am

Yeah.. I don't see how you could survive the game without the side missions. Also the Materia Fusion aspect of the game is awesome.

Back to top Go down
Dinza
Orc Mud Farmer
Orc Mud Farmer

PostSubject: Re: Video Games outside our little UO world.   Thu Apr 10, 2008 6:13 am

final fantasy, heroes 3 & 4 and sometimes diablo 2 o_O i think thats all Surprised
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alex
Master Warlock
Master Warlock

PostSubject: Re: Video Games outside our little UO world.   Thu Apr 10, 2008 4:57 pm

hmm ive heard that crisis core isnt very god from a few reviews and only people who rlly like final fantsy should buy it

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Celahir Nightbow
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Video Games outside our little UO world.   Thu Apr 10, 2008 6:51 pm

If you are a fan of the FF series then yeah you will love it. I can see someone new picking it up and like it though. It wouldn't be too hard to get a copy of Final Fantasy 1 if you wanted to see what it was like in the beginning. I know you all have your old NES!...and how awesome was it to be able to play it on the black and white gameboy? Heck, back then you couldn't go wrong with a gameboy RPG. Gargoyle's Quest was brilliant. Roland's Quest was good too.

Anything that has Castlevania in the title is a winner, past, present or future(I can time travel so I know). Someone is going to back me up on this one. If you have a DS then you must take advantage of the Castlevania games on it as they are amazing and use the stylus well. In my opinion the best game of the whole series has to be Symphony of the Night that came out for the PS1. I lost some sleep freshman year over that game. In the end, the inverted castle was better than calculus.

Back to top Go down
Lanfear
Elemental Firecaller
Elemental Firecaller

PostSubject: Re: Video Games outside our little UO world.   Thu Apr 10, 2008 6:58 pm

The Dracula X chronicles has two Castlevania games in it. Castlevania Rondo of Blood, and Castlevania Symphony of the Night. It is for PSP baby!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Celahir Nightbow
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Video Games outside our little UO world.   Thu Apr 10, 2008 6:59 pm

I am well aware of it tongue

Back to top Go down
Alex
Master Warlock
Master Warlock

PostSubject: Re: Video Games outside our little UO world.   Thu Apr 10, 2008 8:37 pm

hmm i dont own psp so i wont plan on buying crisis core anytime soon even thought im an Ff fan, ive got final fantsy 7,8,9,10, tactics advance, dawn of souls,

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Celahir Nightbow
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Video Games outside our little UO world.   Thu Apr 24, 2008 6:05 pm

We just got a Wii. I am addicted to Wii Sports Bowling. I also pre-ordered Mario Kart so I am going to need people to take out in versus mode tongue . So far Super Mario Galaxy is as good as advertised.

Back to top Go down
Celahir Nightbow
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Video Games outside our little UO world.   Sat Apr 26, 2008 12:35 am

I just bowled a 224!... House Record!

[EDIT] 245! ... just went Pro Like a Star @ heaven

Back to top Go down
Alex
Master Warlock
Master Warlock

PostSubject: Re: Video Games outside our little UO world.   Sat Apr 26, 2008 8:49 pm

lol having fun wih your wii? im gonna buy super smash borthers brawl soon cuz im a super smahs bors fan...been playing scince the first one came out hehe

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Video Games outside our little UO world.   

Back to top Go down

Video Games outside our little UO world.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next