Legion of Allure Guild

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
***Please check Allure's website for Event schedule!***New L^A guild hues now at Guild Hall!***
Allure of the Unknown
UOGuide
UO Stratics
Allure Wiki
EasyUO
Tower of Roses
Latest topics
» 
Mon Jul 25, 2011 6:36 pm by Guest

» What are we all listening to?
Sun Aug 22, 2010 4:07 pm by Alex

» Bad news
Fri May 14, 2010 5:53 pm by Alex

» Introducing Self
Fri May 07, 2010 9:46 pm by Lanfear

» Recruit!
Fri May 07, 2010 9:42 pm by Lanfear

Share | 

Clearing guild roster.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Drake
Ogre Foreman
Ogre Foreman

PostSubject: Clearing guild roster.   Wed Aug 13, 2008 2:28 am

It has been a dark day for me. I know you all are aware of our guild rules policy. I had to clear our roster and kick some players who havent been active for a month. This rule binds us all, leaders and players, nobles and so on...
Those of you who feel that you have been mistreated in any way I will pass my apologizes. All of you who still want to play with us, you are most welcome to join again.

And to other issues. Guild rules and guild rulers have changed a bit. Guildhouse is no longer a roleplaying area. Roleplaying is optional. Prince title has been removed and replaced with Leader title. King and Queen titles remain. Guilds leadership also got changed. Otus and Arwald are no longer leading. Midge and Drake remain in rule as your King and Queen. Dragon Captain quest also got changed. You need to kill a drowlord and you can use pets and have healers to help you. Read more about it from the quest book located in the guildhouse. Royal guard rank has also created some conversation. King and Queen will keep tournaments. And the best fighters are granted with Royal Guard Title. Master titles has also been removed.

Guild concept is the same and I hope Celahir will update the new rules and ranks ASAP. Thanks Cel your awesome.

New Leaders are being elected. My goal is the elect 3 leaders from all regions so that each timezone would have their own leader. Lord Baltar has been elected to represent USA. We still need active people to represent Europe and Asia regions. I remind you all who want to apply for this task. You need to recruit new players activily and be there at least 30 minutes every day you just can. You need to help others and be mature person.

And for the last I thank you all who have stayed with us! Long Live The King & Queen!

Drake&Midge in

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Celahir Nightbow
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Clearing guild roster.   Wed Aug 13, 2008 10:19 pm

I spoke to Otus last week. Lanfear was there as well. There was a revert and it wiped a lot of things so that could be the culprit of the confusion. Skorcher has posted on the forums recently so he has not left. I wrote an article on the homepage about what happened on August the 6th. That is proof that Otus was on. Let me know via game mail if you have any questions.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://legionofallure.forumakers.com
Alex
Master Warlock
Master Warlock

PostSubject: Re: Clearing guild roster.   Wed Aug 13, 2008 10:47 pm

Celahir Nightbow wrote:
Skorcher has posted on the forums recently so he has not left.

yes but forum activity doesnt nescissarilly count for game activity..........

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lanfear
Elemental Firecaller
Elemental Firecaller

PostSubject: Re: Clearing guild roster.   Wed Aug 13, 2008 10:56 pm

Skorcher has logged in in the past month he has been on for short periods of time but he has been on.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Drake
Ogre Foreman
Ogre Foreman

PostSubject: Clearings..   Thu Aug 14, 2008 12:51 am

Allright, then. Now that I know more I still need to get a contact to Otus, Skorcher and probably to some other players aswell. My email is juhani.jarner@hotmail.com if you want to contact me directly. Ill see you in game.

-Drake-
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Drake
Ogre Foreman
Ogre Foreman

PostSubject: Webpage updates   Thu Aug 14, 2008 5:08 am

Webpages need to be updated. Players list doesnt match anymore and guildhouse is no longer rp area. Check the previous post. Also a link to my email or a guildmaster section in forums might be helpfull for me to spot posts considering players absence etc. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Celahir Nightbow
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Clearing guild roster.   Thu Aug 14, 2008 6:21 pm

A Guildmaster's Section has been added and Drake is moderator. I would suggest that we don't go adding too many people as moderators at this point besides Midge and the Princes(or leaders, if that is the new name change). If we are having elections or if there is a process underway to choose our next leaders then I can add others if further instructions are sent my way. I need to know the new guild roster before I delete people's names, that way we don't upset anyone. If I miss changing someone's title, please send me some forum mail or game mail and I will gladly hook you up.

So far I have spoken to Lanfear about guild title change. I will be working on the homepage this weekend when I get more information about the status of people's characters. Change is good so I am more than happy to switch stuff around. Get excited.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://legionofallure.forumakers.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Clearing guild roster.   

Back to top Go down

Clearing guild roster.
Page 1 of 1