Legion of Allure Guild

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
***Please check Allure's website for Event schedule!***New L^A guild hues now at Guild Hall!***
Allure of the Unknown
UOGuide
UO Stratics
Allure Wiki
EasyUO
Tower of Roses
Latest topics
» 
Mon Jul 25, 2011 6:36 pm by Guest

» What are we all listening to?
Sun Aug 22, 2010 4:07 pm by Alex

» Bad news
Fri May 14, 2010 5:53 pm by Alex

» Introducing Self
Fri May 07, 2010 9:46 pm by Lanfear

» Recruit!
Fri May 07, 2010 9:42 pm by Lanfear

Share | 

Video Games outside our little UO world.

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Celahir Nightbow
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Video Games outside our little UO world.   Sat Apr 26, 2008 10:43 pm

I have never played SMB but I hear it's super fun. I am getting Mario Kart, but I don't know if I want to go grab it at midnight(1hour 20 minutes) or get it tomorrow morning. I don't know if I have reached that stage of addiction yet. I am very eager to try out the Wii Wheel and start training so I can get online and start racing others.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://legionofallure.forumakers.com
Alex
Master Warlock
Master Warlock

PostSubject: Re: Video Games outside our little UO world.   Sat Apr 26, 2008 11:19 pm

so you wanna play online...well if you got brawl me and u could fight once i get the little wii usb adapter thingamajig or i could buy mario kart

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Keira
Orc Mud Farmer
Orc Mud Farmer

PostSubject: Re: Video Games outside our little UO world.   Wed May 28, 2008 7:45 pm

I play on Guardians of Paradise, Virualy villager 3, cubis gold, plant tycoon and whatever else catches my fancy at the time...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Skorcher
Ogre Potion Tester
Ogre Potion Tester

PostSubject: Re: Video Games outside our little UO world.   Fri May 30, 2008 9:49 pm

So some of you may have noticed that I haven't been around much lately. I must confess, it's because I've been cheating on UO with another MMO. I know, I know, I've been unfaithful... it's true. Since it launched about 2 weeks ago, I've been playing Age Of Conan and loving it. Already have 3 characters at lvl 20 or higher. Shocked

I won't be completely leaving, but I have to admit you won't be seeing me on everyday like I used to be. I'll still be around, and if we have guild events you better believe I'm going to participate. Just figured I should let everyone know what's been going on. If anyone else decides to try it out, let me know and I'll tell you what server I play on!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Celahir Nightbow
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Video Games outside our little UO world.   Sat May 31, 2008 12:41 am

Skorcher wrote:
So some of you may have noticed that I haven't been around much lately. I must confess, it's because I've been cheating on UO with another MMO. I know, I know, I've been unfaithful... it's true. Since it launched about 2 weeks ago, I've been playing Age Of Conan and loving it. Already have 3 characters at lvl 20 or higher. Shocked

I won't be completely leaving, but I have to admit you won't be seeing me on everyday like I used to be. I'll still be around, and if we have guild events you better believe I'm going to participate. Just figured I should let everyone know what's been going on. If anyone else decides to try it out, let me know and I'll tell you what server I play on!

I feel so cheated on. You realize that dinner is cold? I butchered 15 bulls to make supper and you're running around with some dude named Conan?. No pie for you!

P.S. ... What's the crafting system like on AOC?

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://legionofallure.forumakers.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Video Games outside our little UO world.   

Back to top Go down

Video Games outside our little UO world.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2