Legion of Allure
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Legion of Allure Guild

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
***Please check Allure's website for Event schedule!***New L^A guild hues now at Guild Hall!***
¤Allure of the Unknown
¤UOGuide
¤UO Stratics
¤Allure Wiki
¤EasyUO
¤Tower of Roses
Latest topics
» ïðîãðàììû íàâèãàöèè
Dried Blood and Ash EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 6:36 pm by Guest

» What are we all listening to?
Dried Blood and Ash EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 4:07 pm by Alex

» Bad news
Dried Blood and Ash EmptyFri May 14, 2010 5:53 pm by Alex

» Introducing Self
Dried Blood and Ash EmptyFri May 07, 2010 9:46 pm by Lanfear

» Recruit!
Dried Blood and Ash EmptyFri May 07, 2010 9:42 pm by Lanfear

Dried Blood and Ash

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lanfear
Elemental Firecaller
Elemental Firecaller
Lanfear

Dried Blood and Ash Empty
PostSubject: Dried Blood and Ash   Dried Blood and Ash EmptyWed Aug 13, 2008 10:37 pm

Time may fade scars but they never go away. I have pondered recent events sitting alone in my home, wondering what it is that compels me to do such things. I seem to be taken by some force but it is me, I am aware of everything that is happening and yet I let these urges for destruction and ruin take hold.
I came across a villiage of Elves who did not seem to keen on me being there and I felt their disdain for me, this angered me in a way i have not felt in years. The elf closest to me I immolated watching his chared body fall to the ground and turn to ash. The others were stuned by this for only a moment then attacked me. My Death Watch Guard and myself began killing the lot of them sending limbs and entrails to the ground while some burst into flame from a fire ball or lightning strike. The slaughter brought a smile to my face and dread to my heart, I was enjoying this and did not want to stop. When the last elf fell I burnt the village and left, the area smelled of burnt flesh and was littered with blood and ashes. The shadow grips me tighter.
Back to top Go down

Dried Blood and Ash
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Legion of Allure :: The Cave (RP) :: § My Diary §-
Jump to: