Legion of Allure Guild

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
***Please check Allure's website for Event schedule!***New L^A guild hues now at Guild Hall!***
Allure of the Unknown
UOGuide
UO Stratics
Allure Wiki
EasyUO
Tower of Roses
Latest topics
» 
Mon Jul 25, 2011 6:36 pm by Guest

» What are we all listening to?
Sun Aug 22, 2010 4:07 pm by Alex

» Bad news
Fri May 14, 2010 5:53 pm by Alex

» Introducing Self
Fri May 07, 2010 9:46 pm by Lanfear

» Recruit!
Fri May 07, 2010 9:42 pm by Lanfear

Share | 

Power and Magic

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lanfear
Elemental Firecaller
Elemental Firecaller

PostSubject: Power and Magic   Thu Sep 04, 2008 7:23 pm

In my seclusion I have been able to combine my use of the one power and the magic I have learned in this land to open a way back to my world. I must find the root of my dark desires I feel that I may have corrupted some of my fellow guild mates with the darkness that has been seething within me for the past months. I will be absent from the world of Allure but still I shal pass on my messages to the guild in the times I am of right mind. With this message I bid you all farewell for now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lanfear
Elemental Firecaller
Elemental Firecaller

PostSubject: Re: Power and Magic   Tue Sep 30, 2008 3:36 pm

The land I am from is in turmoil, Danger grows with every passing day and my life has nearly been lost on several occasions. War tears through the land and my former allies are the ones looking to kill me for they believe I have turned on them. With my past as a member of the Forsaken there is no place of refuge for me, but still I can not leave yet I must find the source of darkness that pulls on me. I have a great fear that Moridin the most powerful of the forsaken may be after me and maybe worst yet Shaidar Haran may come for me and that creature can not be escaped. I will find my answer and then return but until then fair well Dragon Riders.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lanfear
Elemental Firecaller
Elemental Firecaller

PostSubject: Re: Power and Magic   Mon Oct 20, 2008 2:22 pm

I have been trapped in the Tower of Ghenjei held by the Finn. These two races the snake like Aelfinn and the fox like Eelfinn sapped my power while I was their prisoner, they then gave me up to Shaidar Haran where I was taken in front of the Dark Lord to be punished. I was spared my life but I have been made prisioner to Moridin by the Dark lord, he has used a device called a mind trap to supress my power so that I can not escape at least not yet. Moridin is distracted by the threat that he faces so he pays less and less attention to me as the days pass. I hope to soon be free of this so I can solve the riddle of my dark cravings. I have a feeling thay are linked to Moridin and Shaidar Haran, if I can destroy those two the link the dark lord has on the world will weaken thus freeing me from the evil that stains my soul. I will send another message the next chance I get.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lanfear
Elemental Firecaller
Elemental Firecaller

PostSubject: Re: Power and Magic   Sun Nov 23, 2008 2:07 am

I have escaped the tower and avoided my enemies. The stain that I have on my soul is starting to weaken and I feel that it has to do with the waning of the Dark ones power. I am leaving this place because it is not safe for me. See you all soon.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Power and Magic   

Back to top Go down

Power and Magic
Page 1 of 1