Legion of Allure
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Legion of Allure Guild

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
***Please check Allure's website for Event schedule!***New L^A guild hues now at Guild Hall!***
¤Allure of the Unknown
¤UOGuide
¤UO Stratics
¤Allure Wiki
¤EasyUO
¤Tower of Roses
Latest topics
» ïðîãðàììû íàâèãàöèè
Player versus Player Tournament EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 6:36 pm by Guest

» What are we all listening to?
Player versus Player Tournament EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 4:07 pm by Alex

» Bad news
Player versus Player Tournament EmptyFri May 14, 2010 5:53 pm by Alex

» Introducing Self
Player versus Player Tournament EmptyFri May 07, 2010 9:46 pm by Lanfear

» Recruit!
Player versus Player Tournament EmptyFri May 07, 2010 9:42 pm by Lanfear

Player versus Player Tournament

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Celahir Nightbow
Admin
Admin
Celahir Nightbow

Player versus Player Tournament Empty
PostSubject: Player versus Player Tournament   Player versus Player Tournament EmptyMon Oct 06, 2008 7:33 pm

The details of the event are here.

http://dragonriders.wordpress.com/

The day will either be a Saturday or Sunday. Time will be early afternoon for us in the West. I believe some of us experience a 7 hour time difference. So, if the event is at 1PM est then in Finland, for example, the time would be 8PM. More info on this to come very soon.

Also, we are voting as a guild for a second event that will either follow the tournament on the same day or the next day, depending on the date. If you have any suggestion then leave them here or PM me here in forums or in game. We will then select the best 3 or 4 ideas and make a poll that sits on the right side of this page. Let the ideas fly out of yer skulls people!
Back to top Go down
https://legionofallure.forumakers.com
Alex
Master Warlock
Master Warlock
Alex

PostSubject: Re: Player versus Player Tournament   Player versus Player Tournament EmptyMon Oct 06, 2008 7:45 pm

a saturday is best for me, maybe in a time between 4-6pm eastern? as for the second event i think it should be one the same day
Back to top Go down
Skorcher
Ogre Potion Tester
Ogre Potion Tester
Skorcher

PostSubject: Re: Player versus Player Tournament   Player versus Player Tournament EmptyTue Oct 07, 2008 4:18 pm

I suppose I can make this one. Lanfear will not be making it however, pc is still down after moving to the other side of the country. That's according to the phone conversation we had a few days ago.
Back to top Go down
Lanfear
Elemental Firecaller
Elemental Firecaller
Lanfear

PostSubject: Re: Player versus Player Tournament   Player versus Player Tournament EmptyTue Oct 07, 2008 11:28 pm

Yep that is right my pc is sitting all alone here with no net connection and it doesn't help that I don't have a monitor at the moment. for the time being I have to be content with using my girlfriends pc to keep in touch via forum.
Back to top Go down
Celahir Nightbow
Admin
Admin
Celahir Nightbow

PostSubject: Re: Player versus Player Tournament   Player versus Player Tournament EmptyWed Oct 08, 2008 1:09 am

Lanfear wrote:
Yep that is right my pc is sitting all alone here with no net connection and it doesn't help that I don't have a monitor at the moment. for the time being I have to be content with using my girlfriends pc to keep in touch via forum.

Can you tap into the internet and then project it on a wall? That would work, I think. Let me try..... Ouch! , nope, hurt my brain....don't try it.
Back to top Go down
https://legionofallure.forumakers.com
Drake
Ogre Foreman
Ogre Foreman
Drake

PostSubject: Re: Player versus Player Tournament   Player versus Player Tournament EmptyThu Oct 09, 2008 5:33 am

I cannot wait for this event! YAY! sunny
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Player versus Player Tournament   Player versus Player Tournament Empty

Back to top Go down

Player versus Player Tournament
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Legion of Allure :: Welcome :: Events-
Jump to: