Legion of Allure
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Legion of Allure Guild

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
***Please check Allure's website for Event schedule!***New L^A guild hues now at Guild Hall!***
¤Allure of the Unknown
¤UOGuide
¤UO Stratics
¤Allure Wiki
¤EasyUO
¤Tower of Roses
Latest topics
» ïðîãðàììû íàâèãàöèè
Welcome to the New Dragon Rider's Forum! EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 6:36 pm by Guest

» What are we all listening to?
Welcome to the New Dragon Rider's Forum! EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 4:07 pm by Alex

» Bad news
Welcome to the New Dragon Rider's Forum! EmptyFri May 14, 2010 5:53 pm by Alex

» Introducing Self
Welcome to the New Dragon Rider's Forum! EmptyFri May 07, 2010 9:46 pm by Lanfear

» Recruit!
Welcome to the New Dragon Rider's Forum! EmptyFri May 07, 2010 9:42 pm by Lanfear

Welcome to the New Dragon Rider's Forum!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Celahir Nightbow
Admin
Admin
Celahir Nightbow

Welcome to the New Dragon Rider's Forum! Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to the New Dragon Rider's Forum!   Welcome to the New Dragon Rider's Forum! EmptyThu Mar 27, 2008 2:41 am

Welcome everyone!. A few of you had been asking for a place to chat and sit back. Well there you have it!..be careful of what you wish for. Everyone must register to use this but it is very quick and painless. There is also a chat box near the top of the forums if you cant login but want to say hello. Also a good thing if you are having problems getting on and need some help with the game.

Everyone is free to post in any of the sections but please keep in mind that this forum was not made so people could make angry posts towards any of the guild members and it's allies. Anyone is free to stop by and say hello or share any thoughts.

So, please take a moment to register and look around. If anyone has any suggestions please let me know in-game or you can send me a message here through private mail.

.........The skillet is mightier than the pen!..ugh, well not this time, I suppose.

pirat ARRRRRG
Back to top Go down
https://legionofallure.forumakers.com
Mizu
Orc Mud Farmer
Orc Mud Farmer

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the New Dragon Rider's Forum!   Welcome to the New Dragon Rider's Forum! EmptyMon Mar 31, 2008 1:13 am

this is no fair..... i'm not an ugly orc baby..... and cel you lock the rank post so i can't reply there....... and you're the only one that can just jump to admin (XD)

no fair no fair ~~ *baby cries & rolling around*

=P i'm just trying to get more post point
Back to top Go down
Celahir Nightbow
Admin
Admin
Celahir Nightbow

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the New Dragon Rider's Forum!   Welcome to the New Dragon Rider's Forum! EmptyWed Apr 02, 2008 5:21 pm

You are not an orc baby anymore Mizu. You have grown up to be a fine orc mud farmer. affraid
Back to top Go down
https://legionofallure.forumakers.com
Alex
Master Warlock
Master Warlock
Alex

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the New Dragon Rider's Forum!   Welcome to the New Dragon Rider's Forum! EmptyWed Apr 02, 2008 10:20 pm

lol skillet
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the New Dragon Rider's Forum!   Welcome to the New Dragon Rider's Forum! Empty

Back to top Go down

Welcome to the New Dragon Rider's Forum!
Page 1 of 1