Legion of Allure
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Legion of Allure Guild

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
***Please check Allure's website for Event schedule!***New L^A guild hues now at Guild Hall!***
¤Allure of the Unknown
¤UOGuide
¤UO Stratics
¤Allure Wiki
¤EasyUO
¤Tower of Roses
Latest topics
» ïðîãðàììû íàâèãàöèè
Guild Needs TO get together EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 6:36 pm by Guest

» What are we all listening to?
Guild Needs TO get together EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 4:07 pm by Alex

» Bad news
Guild Needs TO get together EmptyFri May 14, 2010 5:53 pm by Alex

» Introducing Self
Guild Needs TO get together EmptyFri May 07, 2010 9:46 pm by Lanfear

» Recruit!
Guild Needs TO get together EmptyFri May 07, 2010 9:42 pm by Lanfear

Guild Needs TO get together

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Alex
Master Warlock
Master Warlock
Alex

Guild Needs TO get together Empty
PostSubject: Guild Needs TO get together   Guild Needs TO get together EmptyTue Dec 02, 2008 10:05 pm

Guild needs to meet together and re orginize
Back to top Go down
Alex
Master Warlock
Master Warlock
Alex

PostSubject: Re: Guild Needs TO get together   Guild Needs TO get together EmptyTue Dec 02, 2008 10:16 pm

Nevermind Cancel this
Back to top Go down
Lanfear
Elemental Firecaller
Elemental Firecaller
Lanfear

PostSubject: Re: Guild Needs TO get together   Guild Needs TO get together EmptyTue Dec 02, 2008 11:42 pm

Way ahead of you there friend.
Back to top Go down
Celahir Nightbow
Admin
Admin
Celahir Nightbow

PostSubject: Re: Guild Needs TO get together   Guild Needs TO get together EmptyWed Dec 03, 2008 12:25 am

I have been shunned. The plot against me has been successful by the ones I called "My Family". I have toiled and bled for them and they spit on me! Why? ..... I still bleed dammit, I still bleed!

*throws himself on the floor and assumes the fetal position*

Marcusson! Marcusson, you were right! People are alike.... people are alike everywhere!

..... *gets up and takes a bow* ... That should win me an Emmy.
Back to top Go down
https://legionofallure.forumakers.com
Drake
Ogre Foreman
Ogre Foreman
Drake

PostSubject: Re: Guild Needs TO get together   Guild Needs TO get together EmptyWed Dec 03, 2008 3:26 pm

Re organize yourselfs into this address 88.113.62.103 port 2593 EverWinter shard!
*This commercial was not a Guild Needs TO get together 233739 king It was an order!*
Back to top Go down
Celahir Nightbow
Admin
Admin
Celahir Nightbow

PostSubject: Re: Guild Needs TO get together   Guild Needs TO get together EmptyWed Dec 03, 2008 7:34 pm

Midge, if you are reading this then please give someone the rights to recruit. There are a bunch of us that are still waiting for an invite. I really could care less who gets the rights as long as they are capable of writing a few pm's to people to see what is up. I vote for Lanfear seeing as she has already been appointed a Leader. We can sort stuff out later since we most likely are headed to a complete restructuring of the guild. Midge, I sent you in-game mail so if you have the time please respond back.

Drake, it is going to be very difficult to get anyone to do anything since most of us have no guild affiliation at the moment. The term "Free Agent" comes to mind, and while I am fine with it for the time being, it isn't fair for the newer members that were starting to enjoy the guild. We went from a small personal guild to a large thriving guild and now to uncertainty. That's one heck of a roller coaster ride, even for a free server game.

I can get on at a certain time if I am not at work or sleeping if invitations are guaranteed. I wouldn't wait too long because many newer members will begin to look elsewhere, heck I would, and they should not be blamed for that. I am all dressed up and have nowhere to go so I will wait for an invite, which I am certain will come.

If I can pass along a message to the members still waiting to be re-invited then I say, please be patient. Midge lives in a different time zone than most of us so please give her time to give recruiting privilege's to someone. Thank you to those that have sent me mail in-game wondering what happened. We will rectify this issue as soon as possible and I will write up something for the homepage so we get some direction.
Back to top Go down
Lanfear
Elemental Firecaller
Elemental Firecaller
Lanfear

PostSubject: Re: Guild Needs TO get together   Guild Needs TO get together EmptyWed Dec 03, 2008 9:35 pm

I have spoken to a few of the newer members letting them know that the guild is still active we just have to get everyone back in. We are getting organized so don't worry.
Back to top Go down
Celahir Nightbow
Admin
Admin
Celahir Nightbow

PostSubject: Re: Guild Needs TO get together   Guild Needs TO get together EmptyWed Dec 03, 2008 11:47 pm

It is really reassuring when one of the guild pyromaniacs tells me to not worry. Also the same person stabbed me yesterday.
Back to top Go down
Lanfear
Elemental Firecaller
Elemental Firecaller
Lanfear

PostSubject: Re: Guild Needs TO get together   Guild Needs TO get together EmptyThu Dec 04, 2008 12:23 pm

But you told me you like stabbings.
Back to top Go down
Lanfear
Elemental Firecaller
Elemental Firecaller
Lanfear

PostSubject: Re: Guild Needs TO get together   Guild Needs TO get together EmptySun Dec 07, 2008 3:59 pm

We need to have a meeting to discuss the ideas many of you have come up with for the guilds new direction. PM me with times and days that are best for you to get on. Good things are in the future for D.R and I would like you all to be a part of it.
Back to top Go down
Celahir Nightbow
Admin
Admin
Celahir Nightbow

PostSubject: Re: Guild Needs TO get together   Guild Needs TO get together EmptySun Dec 07, 2008 4:27 pm

I wrote the guild titles and ranks on Thursday. I need approval of the whole guild before I start painting my face. A guild meeting is a great idea and it has to be soon, we have waited almost a week and now it is time to take action.

We need to pick a GH(I am fine with whatever location), A guild color(Again, I am fine with what the guild wants) and Leaders. I think everyone should have a pitch ready when we meet.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guild Needs TO get together   Guild Needs TO get together Empty

Back to top Go down

Guild Needs TO get together
Page 1 of 1