Legion of Allure
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Legion of Allure Guild

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
***Please check Allure's website for Event schedule!***New L^A guild hues now at Guild Hall!***
¤Allure of the Unknown
¤UOGuide
¤UO Stratics
¤Allure Wiki
¤EasyUO
¤Tower of Roses
Latest topics
» ïðîãðàììû íàâèãàöèè
Back home on Allure. EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 6:36 pm by Guest

» What are we all listening to?
Back home on Allure. EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 4:07 pm by Alex

» Bad news
Back home on Allure. EmptyFri May 14, 2010 5:53 pm by Alex

» Introducing Self
Back home on Allure. EmptyFri May 07, 2010 9:46 pm by Lanfear

» Recruit!
Back home on Allure. EmptyFri May 07, 2010 9:42 pm by Lanfear

Back home on Allure.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Gandalf
Orc Baby
Orc Baby

Back home on Allure. Empty
PostSubject: Back home on Allure.   Back home on Allure. EmptyWed Aug 27, 2008 4:08 am

Hey I just joined a few weeks ago, but as the forum went down and some waiting time with activation, it succeded comming in here and saying hello. cheers

Im the tamer/fighter/mage/provocer, that have to become a druid in the near future. Im having my girlfriend playing too her name is Gandalfine, but is not a member yet. Dont know if she wants to (thats up to her.)

You can mostly findme at brit or delucia bank, or in the champroom beating some champs What a Face

Im an old veteran playing UO and i was here on Allure some years ago. And now i have risen from the death again... You'll see me around...... Have fun playing Back home on Allure. 652129
Back to top Go down
Celahir Nightbow
Admin
Admin
Celahir Nightbow

Back home on Allure. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back home on Allure.   Back home on Allure. EmptyFri Aug 29, 2008 6:28 pm

Veterans are welcome! We take pride in the experience of our members. I hope to see you around, and as always please take some of the fresh pies I have made. It's bunny flavor! albino
Back to top Go down
https://legionofallure.forumakers.com

Back home on Allure.
Page 1 of 1