Legion of Allure
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Legion of Allure Guild

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
***Please check Allure's website for Event schedule!***New L^A guild hues now at Guild Hall!***
¤Allure of the Unknown
¤UOGuide
¤UO Stratics
¤Allure Wiki
¤EasyUO
¤Tower of Roses
Latest topics
» ïðîãðàììû íàâèãàöèè
Into The Mists - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 6:36 pm by Guest

» What are we all listening to?
Into The Mists - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 4:07 pm by Alex

» Bad news
Into The Mists - Page 2 EmptyFri May 14, 2010 5:53 pm by Alex

» Introducing Self
Into The Mists - Page 2 EmptyFri May 07, 2010 9:46 pm by Lanfear

» Recruit!
Into The Mists - Page 2 EmptyFri May 07, 2010 9:42 pm by Lanfear

Into The Mists

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Lanfear
Elemental Firecaller
Elemental Firecaller
Lanfear

Into The Mists - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Into The Mists   Into The Mists - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 14, 2008 4:42 pm

"So your brother is a Drow with a poor disposition who is an exceptional swordsman and just so happens to dwell in the cavern we are in at this very moment. Can this day get any better? Get on your guard all of you we should be able to take him if we work together but lets not try and look for trouble." I get my claws ready and silently chant a spell to the ready just in case we need to stun our way out of this. Celahir was still a little stunned from the fall and the freezing but slowly made his way to his feet.
Back to top Go down
Alex
Master Warlock
Master Warlock
Alex

PostSubject: Re: Into The Mists   Into The Mists - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 15, 2008 8:21 pm

"Not exactly a poor disposition he can be quite nice, but its not me and you that should be careful Lanfear, its Cel,my brother has some unique tastes and i don't think Cel would like them very much"
*Glances around for the secret exit*
Back to top Go down
Celahir Nightbow
Admin
Admin
Celahir Nightbow

PostSubject: Re: Into The Mists   Into The Mists - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 16, 2008 8:05 pm

Not exactly comforting words. Drow are fanatics and will fight until
one side loses. The problem at hand is not the one Drow, but the
peering eyes that smile behind the rocky formations. I grabbed a few
Zapper Bugs and used their electrical behinds to charge up Crocko and
my skillet. We are going to need them soon.

The eyes belong to more dangerous things. Drow worship the Goddess
Lloth, whom is no God but a horrible mistake, and she has a very bad
temper. Drow who fail her tests are turned into half spider-half Drow
creatures called Driders. These Driders now watch us for they are
hungry. We need to find the exit immediately! Do not look back!

...by the way Alexander, Why would I not like your brothers' tastes?
Back to top Go down
https://legionofallure.forumakers.com
Lanfear
Elemental Firecaller
Elemental Firecaller
Lanfear

PostSubject: Re: Into The Mists   Into The Mists - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 07, 2009 4:31 am

"Driders? What an absurd name for a creature, I understand they are half Drow half Spider but seriously someone could have done better than Drider. Do the Terathan know about this? the humanoid spider thing is their department last I checked and they may be mad if Drow are moving in." I suppress a laugh so as to not make too much noise, they may have a silly name but I am sure they put up quite a fight and another fight is not what we are looking for at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Lanfear
Elemental Firecaller
Elemental Firecaller
Lanfear

PostSubject: Re: Into The Mists   Into The Mists - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 3:08 pm

We made our way through the cavern to the back wall without confronting any of the Driders. There was a passage in the wall just large enough for us to walk through, this I found to be a relief because that meant there would not be any surprises that we could not prepare for. We cautiously proceeded through the passage wondering what we would find at the end.

After some time the three of us found an exit from the passage and we were now under the clear sky of the coming evening. We each turned to face one another.

Last edited by Lanfear on Thu Feb 26, 2009 2:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Celahir Nightbow
Admin
Admin
Celahir Nightbow

PostSubject: Re: Into The Mists   Into The Mists - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 6:53 pm

All three of us now exhausted yelled out a fierce call. We had
conquered our fears and worked marvelously together. A fine group we
made during this adventure but should we part ways? We knew very little of each other, though we had previously traded and conversed. I knew that Alexander and Lanfear could be counted on if trouble was around. Surely I would require aid in the future and a friendship between us is an obvious benefit. I have been a loner for much of my immortal life
but the time has come to start something brilliant.

I turned to them to speak but was interrupted by Lady Lanfear. So, she started, do you two want to start a guild? We fight well and can influence others to join us. She then told us about a Legendary Tamer called Skorcher and how he would add much needed firepower to our cause. Lanfear explained that Skorcher would never run from a fight. Alexander spoke of a woman called Midge that had great influence over the land. She was a Champion of many and a patron to countless banks where she invested her multitude of wealth. In my travels I have also met many that I could place my trust in. Otus, a Human who collects rare artifacts. His ability to catalog ancient devices and forgotten
scrolls would definitely come in handy. Sometimes I travel with an Elf
Lady, Keira Mallorn, whose bow hits harder than a caravan full of gold
ingots. This would be a great team! How could any of us say no to this?

We decided that if this idea would manifest then we had to part ways for
now. The others must be made aware of our plans. Lanfear walked towards the shadows heading to the Dark Western Woods. Alexander still engulfed in thought, began his travels South to an Orcish mire. I headed North to a small village so that I could clean myself up. Before we
disappeared, all three of us looked back and raised our weapons of
choice to honor each other. Today the spear, the bow and the claw stole the show.

....and then there was only the sound of footsteps
walking away. The silence that had eluded us all day now broke through
our armor like sunshine piercing through the trees. The task now was to
recruit the finest so that we could grow strong and tackle whatever
stands in our way. Hmm, who else could we possibly recruit ......
Back to top Go down
https://legionofallure.forumakers.com
Alex
Master Warlock
Master Warlock
Alex

PostSubject: Re: Into The Mists   Into The Mists - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 26, 2009 1:47 am

Thou we may have separated for now our exploits together were yet to be over with many a smile and a wave we each turned to face our new adventures,I was travelling south to meet up with an old orcish accquaintice of mine to see how me he new about the undead attracting idol concealed in a silver lined bag next to my poisoned dagger. what new adventures are to be had well we will find out soon now wont we?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Into The Mists   Into The Mists - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Into The Mists
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Legion of Allure :: The Cave (RP) :: Infinite Song-
Jump to: