Legion of Allure
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Legion of Allure Guild

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
***Please check Allure's website for Event schedule!***New L^A guild hues now at Guild Hall!***
¤Allure of the Unknown
¤UOGuide
¤UO Stratics
¤Allure Wiki
¤EasyUO
¤Tower of Roses
Latest topics
» ïðîãðàììû íàâèãàöèè
The "crap" Quest EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 6:36 pm by Guest

» What are we all listening to?
The "crap" Quest EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 4:07 pm by Alex

» Bad news
The "crap" Quest EmptyFri May 14, 2010 5:53 pm by Alex

» Introducing Self
The "crap" Quest EmptyFri May 07, 2010 9:46 pm by Lanfear

» Recruit!
The "crap" Quest EmptyFri May 07, 2010 9:42 pm by Lanfear

The "crap" Quest

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Skorcher
Ogre Potion Tester
Ogre Potion Tester
Skorcher

The "crap" Quest Empty
PostSubject: The "crap" Quest   The "crap" Quest EmptyThu May 07, 2009 5:32 pm

You heard me right. this quest is literally about collecting crap. Here's what I know:

The quest begins with the farmer East of Moonglow. There's also a savage bunny in the yard with him, and it will attack you. It's weak, so don't worry about it. (Also drops a green carrot which is unedible). Talk to the farmer, who will complain about something or other and say he needs crap as fertilizer for his farm. The crap can be found as loot off a monster called the Crayma.

I have seen this monster, but only once as someone else was killing it. It spawns in the Elemental Cave a good ways South of Humility, and it's respawn rate is terrible... 6-8 hours from what I understand. Not sure if it is a drop everytime or not, and don't know if it's one at a time or multiples. The person I saw fighting it was using a cu sidhe as well, so pets should be okay on it.

If I remember right, you need 20 crap to complete the quest. The farmer will give you some sort of sword, unsure of the stats. I have also heard rumors that the Crayma has a rare robe drop, with stats similar to a shroud of wonder.

That's all I know, so good luck to all and feel free to add info or correct anything if I am wrong.
Back to top Go down
Zack Darkwind
Orc Mud Farmer
Orc Mud Farmer

The "crap" Quest Empty
PostSubject: Re: The "crap" Quest   The "crap" Quest EmptySun May 02, 2010 12:48 pm

from wat i know of the quest that ur talking about, the crayma spawns at a random spot, the rate of which it spawns is unknown to me.
Back to top Go down
Celahir Nightbow
Admin
Admin
Celahir Nightbow

The "crap" Quest Empty
PostSubject: Re: The "crap" Quest   The "crap" Quest EmptyTue May 04, 2010 10:21 pm

I have always run into them by chance. I was actually ganked by two of them just west of Britain. Midge had to go and pick up the pieces. I thought they were cute owl babies and next thing I know I had a belly full of white Crayma crap in me. The "crap" Quest Icon_rr
Back to top Go down
https://legionofallure.forumakers.com
Zack Darkwind
Orc Mud Farmer
Orc Mud Farmer

The "crap" Quest Empty
PostSubject: Re: The "crap" Quest   The "crap" Quest EmptyTue May 04, 2010 10:24 pm

white crayma crap? O.o lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The "crap" Quest Empty
PostSubject: Re: The "crap" Quest   The "crap" Quest Empty

Back to top Go down

The "crap" Quest
Page 1 of 1